Thangamayil Jewellery Ltd

Thangamayil Jewellery established on 1947, by Mr. N Balusamy Chettiar, father of our founder members Mr. Balarama Govinda Das, Mr. Ba. Ramesh and Mr. N.B. Kumar.

The firm widened its wings and incorporated as Private Limited Company, on March 2000. Further charmed as Thangamayil Jewellery Limited on November 2007, by incorporating as Public Limited Company.

Head Office :

Thangamayil Jewellery Ltd
No. 1A,Salai Road,
(Opposite to State bank),

Dindigul.

Contact Numbers

Landline:

0451-2440553
0451-2440554

www.thangamayil.com